Property Investment Statistics
In this section you will find a comprehensive set of property investment data displayed in a user friendly graphical format. The data has been compiled for anybody with an interest in property - to help you make better informed decisions.
As property investors ourselves, we firmly believe that intelligent decisions are based on the true factual situation that exists, not opinions or hearsay. We believe this leads to additional profits with less risk.
Data on the following areas of property investment are covered comprehensively:
- House prices - to help you see at what part of the property cycle is the best time to invest, as well as different areas of the UK to invest in. Click here for House Price Data
- Landlord possession claims - to help you see how favourable the market is to landlords (for example low possessions claims indicate that tenants are generally able to afford their rent since the majority of possession claims are due to nonpayment of rent). part of the property cycle is the best time to invest, as well as different areas of the UK to invest in. Click here for Landlord Possession Claims Data
- Mortgage repossessions - to help you see when distressed properties are likely to be available creating an opportunity to buy at keen prices. Click here for Mortgage Reposessions Data
- Interest rates - interest rates are a good indicator for seeing where property prices are going. Click Here for Interest Rates Data
- Availability of credit - the availability of credit is a good indicator of the current rate at which banks are lending for buy to let purchases. Click Here for Availability of Credit Data
- Number of housing transactions - by looking at the volume of properties sold in a time period, we can start to understand the local competition for property. Click Here for Number of Housing Tranactions Data
- Construction starts - over time, the number of housing units necessarily keeps up with the number of households formed. This supply/demand equation is useful for investors looking for the demand and supply of new housing. Click Here for the Construction Starts Data
Statistics are an undisputed tool in the field of property. Those measuring neighborhood change, economic value, and market effects have long relied on statistics to predict fluctuations and variances in the value of property more accurately.
An example of some of our statistical data
The data presented here have helped us to invest more intelligently in our local area. We hope you find them useful in making successful investments. If you have any ideas you would like to share or suggestions for data that you would like to see here, feel free to comment below.
The Property Tycoons Community welcomes your views. Please stay on topic and be respectful of other readers. Review our community policy.